Specialized K-12 Learning Management System
k12itc and the Cooperating School Districts of Greater Kansas City (CSDGKC) have teamed-up to bring you a state-of-the-art Learning Management System that is fully managed and accessible in the cloud. Managed Blackboard Hosting provides all of the tools your school needs to manage content, course delivery, mobile collaboration, and community engagement.
- Improve teamwork, communication, and sharing among faculty, staff, and students
- Create a virtual online school complete with assessments, dynamic content, and grading
- Enjoy behind-the-scenes upgrades and updates, with no costly software or hardware maintenance necessary
- Access calendars, email accounts, school directories, and collaboration tools from one web-based system
- Provide anywhere, anytime access to instructional materials and information
- Minimize record keeping time and the associated staff burden
- Control individual permissions and access
- Ensure 99.9 percent uptime
Enjoy rapid deployment and built-in updates from an organization that specializes in cloud-based technology for public and private K-12 learning facilities. Managed Blackboard Hosting helps you reduce the burden on IT staff and cut server and energy cost. This solution further promotes eco-friendly practices that reduce your organization’s dependence on paper.
Enhance efficiency and productivity with cloud-based data management and collaboration functionality tailored specifically to the K-12 environment. Contact us to learn more.
Download our service brochure or click here to get started with Blackboard Managed Hosting.
Special Live Demo Schedule
Blackboard Learn for K-12
Join us for one of these live product demos of the newest Blackboard Learn for K-12 platform. Find out how you can use one tool to increase student engagement and empower teachers with interactive rubrics, a modern user interface, social learning tools, and easy grading and standards reporting. Visit http://bbbb.blackboard.com/livedemos to view the demo schedule.
Client Success Cohort
Dont miss the 2013 K-12 Client Success Cohort. Sessions include: Building Exemplary Courses, Authentic Assessment, Important Success Measures, and Mobile Learning and Blackboard Partners. To sign up, please visit http://bbbb.blackboard.com/LP=2211.